Without you, we wouldn't be able to continue our fight for children living on the streets. Your regular gift will allow us to plan for the future safe in the knowledge we have support to help more children who are at risk.
You will receive email confirmation of your direct debit being set up successfully by the end of the next working day. Please contact the office on 01270 757596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or do not receive this.
Over the last 20 years we have helped make things better for over 270,000 street children. Better tonight, tomorrow, next week and next year. But we’re only just getting started.
With your regular gift you are joining our fight for children who have nowhere to go and noone to turn to. Together we can give more children a future and keep them safe - for good.
These children at one of our projects in East Africa have a short message for you - click 'play' to hear it!
• The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
• If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit the organisation will notify you (normally 10 working days) in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request the organisation to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
• If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the organisation or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
• If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when the organisation asks you to.
• You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify the organisation.