Royal Parks Half Marathon
The Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon is one of the most scenic city runs in the world.
It boasts a beautiful 13.1 mile autumnal route through four of London's magnificent Royal Parks and past some of the capital's most iconic landmarks.
You'll have the opportunity to run alongside 12,500 runners though Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, The Green Park and St James's Park, as well as take in the sights of Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Marble Arch and the Royal Albert Hall.
What you'll get:
- Lots of support. We're not a huge charity, which means we can be there for our runners on a more personal level. We're always happy to help wherever we can.
- Railway Children running vest. You might not spot loads out on the course, but our runners wear them with pride knowing they're part of a special community that's changing children's lives.
- Training plan. We want to help you feel fully prepared for your event.
- Fundraising handbook. We have lots of resources to make your fundraising simple and a success!
- Meet & Greet. We'll be waiting for you at the finish to congratulate you on your huge achievement.
Why run for Railway Children?
Over the last 22 years we have helped over 300,000 vulnerable children in East Africa, India and the UK. But we’re only just getting started.
We need you to join our fight for children who have nowhere to go and no-one to turn to. With your help we can give more children a future and keep them safe - for good.
How to book
It's very simple. Click on the green 'Register' button and fill out your details. One of our events team will then receive your registration request and contact you to confirm your place and arrange payment.
If you'd rather speak to us in person, call 01270 757596. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.Register now