By accepting a guaranteed entry/ using my own place to fundraise for Railway Children, I agree that I will:
1. Commit to use my best endeavours to raise the fundraising minimum for this event.
2. Inform the Railway Children Events Team immediately if I am unable to take part in the event. All monies paid to Railway Children by this time are non-refundable and will be treated as a donation.
3. Keep details of the names and addresses of, and amounts donated or pledged by, all donors and provide such details to Railway Children on request.
4. Obtain and pay to Railway Children all sums pledged within six weeks of the event and return all used and unused sponsor forms.
5. Not hold on to money raised but send it to Railway Children by bank transfer or paid directly via my Justgiving or Virgin Money Giving page.
6. Not raise funds by carrying out ‘door to door’ or unsolicited collections.
7. Not collect in any public place without first obtaining a collector's license from the local authority.
8. Not collect on private property (including shops, pubs etc.) without obtaining the owner’s permission.
9. Not conduct any raffle, lottery or public collection without first contacting the Railway Children Events Team.
10. Accept that, in the event I have received a guaranteed Railway Children place, no income related to this fundraising can be reallocated to other fundraising products.
11. Consent to any photos taken of me during my event being used by Railway Children for marketing purposes. If at any time I wish to withdraw this consent I will contact the Railway Children Events Team.
12. Fully prepare myself for the physical challenge of the event and not hold Railway Children responsible for any accident, injury or illness sustained.
13. Not do anything to bring Railway Children into disrepute.
14. If the event is not run or organised by Railway Children, I am aware that this is the case and I will not hold Railway Children responsible for any loss, damage or claim that arises in relation to the event. Further I acknowledge that I may be asked to sign an agreement with the event organisers.
I confirm that I will be 18 years of age or over by the date of the event and I accept all points stated in this Fundraiser's Agreement.