Iceland Lava Trek
Various dates available.
Host to some of Europe’s most incredible wilderness, our trek takes in thundering waterfalls, steaming lava fields, plunging fjords and spouting geysers.
We will be crossing the phenomenal Landmannalaugar route through one of the most actively volcanic and alien landscapes in Iceland. Although the duration is short, the days are long and the terrain is very challenging with steep climbs and rough descents.
We will also be in charge of setting up and breaking down camp. On completing our challenge we will have the chance to spend the day relaxing our tired legs in the famous Blue Lagoon.
We have three funding options available:
1) Minimum sponsorship - pay £395 yourself and raise at least £3,150 for Railway Children
2) Flexi - pay £790 yourself and raise £2,345 for us
3) Self funder - pay £1,939 yourself and raise as much as you can
Why trek with Railway Children?
Over the last 20 years we have helped make things better for over 270,000 street children. Better tonight, tomorrow, next week and next year. But we’re only just getting started.
We need you to join our fight for children who have nowhere to go and no-one to turn to. With your help we can give more children a future and keep them safe - for good.
What you'll get
- Support. We’re a small charity so every supporter means a lot to us – we’re here to help both before and after the event.
- Fundraising. We have loads of resources to help you reach your sponsorship target.
- Expertise. There’ll be a dedicated challenge leader looking after your safety and the itinerary.
- For full details, visit our challenge partner's website.